Wednesday, March 26, 2014

He Hammer me! (another happy buyer , fire tiger)


















Morning Nayan ! I am XXX who previously gotten LP Cum's Fire Tiger Takrut & LP Maha Surasak's Phra Sangkachai from you. As i am currently serving my Internship at a factory in Changi, i have to do lots of hammering, drilling and grinding etc. Two days back, on Friday, i was holding a side panel while my colleague helped to hammer the material in. Unknowingly and carelessly, he hammered my left thumb. It was very painful however my nails didnt chip off nor did i bleed or my thumb changed colour. I was wearing the fire tiger takrut and i am sure it was there to protect me. Thanks for the effective takrut bro !

Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

 Happy Buyers Testimonials:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store: 


http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 


Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...