Friday, March 14, 2014

I GOT WHAT I WANT! (Another Happy buyer) 我得到了我想要的!






Hi Nayan,

I just chant the khata for tiger, cat and rat, and never be alone amulets and made a wish related to my work. In less than one hour I receive a super positive news that I wish for. I am so surprise how fast it come true! I am really very very happy and delighted to see and receive such good news. I don't know what else to describe my feeling other than I'm writing this feedback to you in a very very super duper happy mood!

Is there anything that I need to do for the amulets (like make offering or anything) to show my appreciation or reward them for making my wish come true? I hope this is the start of wish fulfillment!

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful dealer and friend!

Cheers,

我只是念誦咒語的泰國佛牌,並提出有關我的工作的願望
在不到一小時,我收到一個超級利好消息。
我很高興,我的願望成真這麼快!
我真的非常非常高興,並高興地看到和接受這樣的好消息。
謝謝您是這樣了不起的賣家和朋友!


Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

 Happy Buyers Testimonials:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store: 

http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 




Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...