Thursday, May 15, 2014

God Of Success (another happy person)















Nayan,

Sorry for the late reply as I was busy with work.  As promised, this is my feedback of God of Success.

When I first got God of Success thai amulet from you, the following day when I wear it to work, I got 2 good news.  First is I found a thing that I lost 1 year ago.  I being trying to find it in every corner of my office and store, but no where to be found.  But I don't know why, I just decided to double check my cupboard again, and I found the item.  It was a precious gift given to me by my mentor.  The second good news that happened on the same day is about an upgrading course that I have been applying to go.  And I got the good news that it is being approved.  Maybe coincidence, maybe it God of Success.

But for those who do not believe, I can feel I am more clear minded rather than feeling lost.  And I feel more confident when I speak to people.  Most important, it makes my work and daily life very smooth.

Thanks a lot for your recommendations.

Signed off
3 items @ a go


Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

Happy Buyers Testimonials:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store: 


http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 



Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...