Thursday, September 8, 2016

Biggest lottery win in history

Biggest lottery won in history ever!

Recently,  I was approach by a  buyer. He told me that he was heavily in debt!  And the debtors are chasing him so close that he cannot breathe. He was very depress and he is going to end his life as he knows he will never able to repay the huge amount of debt he was facing! He went to pray to many places,  many temples,  and has visited many masters! 

All told him that in his whole life,  he will never and cannot strike huge amount of lottery because he is meant to live as a poor life! 

He approach me!  I told him,  nothing is impossible! 
I recommend him a wealth thai amulet and told him to pray very hard according to the method I teach him. 

The next day,  the big bang came! 
His whole life biggest lottery strike!



$$$$$$$19000.00
Top prize! 
































Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...