Thursday, February 16, 2017

unexpected results from a expected thai amulet

Lately, a regular buyer contact me to thank me for the thai amulet that i has recommend him recently.

He told me that he has experience greater expected results from what he hope to archive from the amulet!

he say: Nayan, as usually, your items always bring me surprise and this time, really a mind blowing experience!

So what really happens on him that make him really extremely grateful to me?

Hey Bro , just want to update you on the new amulet I got from you recently. That amulet with a few others combined saved me. As u know I'm in the army now and I've been marked badly by the commanders. So what happen was there was a night where a guy who's phone got confiscated for using it after 'lights out' , his phone was screened and messages were checked. Me and my camp mates like to joke about malingering , and the commanders saw our jokes and wanted to charge 1 particular guy who always goes to take mc and go home, I also joked about malingering but I was let off the hook which I felt was the amulet helping me already. The guy who was going to get charged for malingering wanted to get out by feigning mental instability,  the commanders found out and questioned me about it and I told them what I knew. Because of this incident many phones were checked and many camp photos were caught , as u know it's not allowed, my phone had photos as well but my commander whispered to me not to say anything out to anyone and just returned my phone to me. During this phone check,  there was a guy who had photos of us smoking in the toilet and bunks but another commander whispered to me again not to admit. Now my friends all got charged but I left without getting any charge, for another reason I feel the amulet helping me is the commander is now recommending me for command school. I'm at a loss for words. Your amulets are really powerful.




Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...