Friday, February 9, 2018

The key to communication in relationship

I received a enquiry from abuyer. She told me her lover will sit alone and ignore her when meet up. The lover will not talk much also. After she use my thai amulet love charm, her lover talks more and more loving towards her.


[30/01, 08:17] Nayan: How the meeting with him tat nigh?
[30/01, 08:18] ‪Happy Buyer‬: It was ok he treat me nice and talk to me
[30/01, 08:18] ‪Happy Buyer‬: Today morning he told me he has headache and not feeling well
[30/01, 08:19] Nayan: So the communication improve?
[30/01, 08:19] Nayan: 😃
[30/01, 08:19] Nayan: Talk more n message more?
[30/01, 08:19] ‪Happy Buyer‬: Yah when we meet we talk more

一位女士向我抱怨说她的爱人并不浪漫。
她的情人总是独自坐着,不会说太多话。
使用后我的爱情泰国佛牌, 她的爱人现在更关心她。并更爱她。







Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com


Happy Buyers Testimonials:



No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...